Friday 3 September 2010

This is Man... This is Woman

Hello blog, It's been a while!

There's a lot to catch up on, so watch this space, but for starters, here's a few things I've been meaning to share for a while!

This is the Man, This is the Woman is a campaign for French connection that I spotted in the window of the Manchester store a few months ago and fell in love with.  A little late, so i'm sure many have seen it too, but just incase you haven't then here it is!

The campaign plays on the stereotypes of men and women, inspired by classic cinema and was also backed up by a facebook and twitter campaigns with challenges for men and short films.
























I love the whole style and attitude of this campaign, the copywriting is absolutely spot on, witty but sophisticated sarcasm and clever cultural undertones.  It reminds me of Ed Ruscha, one of my favourite artists.  This is what I call fashion advertising with substance!




No comments:

Post a Comment