Saturday 2 January 2010

Lacking inspiration

Trying to get back into work after a little too much Christmas spirit is proving very tricky!

I have gone through the motions of the research but now I just can't get an idea... I think I want to do something that highlights the different perspectives that people can see the same thing from - hence the work i've been looking at below.

The brief specificly says that the postcard is to be politically neutral, so it got me thinking that there are so many different views and opinions, and they are all valid, what the design needs to do is awaken the passion to stand up for your opinion, and remind us that you can make a difference.

I hat it when you know exactly what you want something to be like, but you haven't figured out how to do it yet!!





No comments:

Post a Comment