Monday 22 March 2010

The Red and White Exhibition

On Friday evening after my noise lab stint I went to take a look at the red and white exhibition as I sadly missed the opening night due to the caravan gallery talk. A collaboration between Leeds and Manchester Graphic courses, this is a cool space to exhibit in! With doors open either side and a decent space you can't help but just wonder through. Anyway, I think it's a great idea for the Northern courses to start to work together, there is a lot of talent up here that maybe sometimes is overlooked in the graduate rush despite that some of the best designers ever have come from the North. Helen informed me the space is free to exhibit in as well, so maybe this is something to keep in mind for the future - post-degree show shindig perhaps?






Also, after seeing Helen and Alessandra sorting the printing for our panic exhibition today I got quite excited about it! I'm looking so forward to seeing everyone's work up on Tuesday night and having a little mid term celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment