Monday 17 May 2010

Google Chrome






This has been a very drawn out project for me.  One that I started researching at the beginning of the term and intended to finish for the YCN deadline in March.  I've actually had this idea since then but for some reason I've found it impossible to execute it and it's taken ages for me to decide how to display it.  Because it was an idea that was really a proposal and also was based a lot on the copy I wrote for the adverts this made it very hard!  Eventually, I realised that the best and only way to display this in my portfolio was to actually do it.  I went to Homes 4 u on Oxford Road and asked them if I could stick my adverts up in the window.  They thought it was very strange and couldn't quite understand what I was doing but I managed to persuade them to let me, only if I turned up at half 7 when they opened.

However, this was definitely worth it as now the idea is much more bought to life for my portfolio and it really shows off my idea in the best light.  I'm glad to have another advertising brief in my portfolio for when I leave, and this one is a little different from the normal., but stuck very much to the brief.  Overall, I'm really pleased with how this project finally turned out, now I'm just in the process of designing a sample of the website which the 'Browser and choice' shop window is directing viewers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment