Monday 17 May 2010

stamps- finally finished!

          


Here's my final stamp designs for the stamp project.  They've been finished for ages now but not had a chance to update blog.  Thought I better get started before we hand in the journal and they (hopefully) start taking into account the ongoing work gone into this as part of that unit!

In the end, I decided not to go for the whole 16 stamps as it would have become a massive project for me and this is never how I intended it.  After discussing this with Liz in our tutorials I thought it was best to go for variety and sticking with just 4 designs would have the most impact.  I have really enjoyed this project, and although I was worried at first that I hadn't done as much as I could with some of the amazing images I took, I was careful not to create stuff just for the sake of it.

I've also made a little animation using the photos which is not quite finished yet so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment