Here's my final stamp designs for the stamp project. They've been finished for ages now but not had a chance to update blog. Thought I better get started before we hand in the journal and they (hopefully) start taking into account the ongoing work gone into this as part of that unit!
In the end, I decided not to go for the whole 16 stamps as it would have become a massive project for me and this is never how I intended it. After discussing this with Liz in our tutorials I thought it was best to go for variety and sticking with just 4 designs would have the most impact. I have really enjoyed this project, and although I was worried at first that I hadn't done as much as I could with some of the amazing images I took, I was careful not to create stuff just for the sake of it.
I've also made a little animation using the photos which is not quite finished yet so watch this space!