Thursday 10 December 2009

Interrogating the art school

Today I did a workshop with some school kids as a student ambassador with aim higher at university. There task was to 'interrogate the art school' and then they had the mac trolly and there creative skills to create a poster about everything they'd learned. Well it was pretty difficult to get 15 year olds to be enthusiastic about anything, mainly they were just uncooperative and difficult to get anything out of, but when we started on the posters, I realised they had learned a lot of stuff and they made some pretty good posters out of very little! Overall it was a pretty fun day!




Also I went up to the eight floor, which I have never been to before, and the view was amazing. These pics were taken by the kids but I'll be going back up there soon to get some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment