Sunday 25 October 2009

studio 8

Why Haven't seen this work before?? Ooh it's so lovely.





''Studio8 Design is an award-winning independent graphic design studio with a reputation for delivering intelligent and engaging creative solutions. Based in central London, Studio8 was established in 2005 by Matt Willey and Zoƫ Bather. Working with clients both large and small, in the UK and overseas, Studio8 produces a diverse range of work across multiple disciplines. The studio's team bring a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to every new project and offer a scope of capabilities that includes editorial, exhibition, signage, corporate literature, websites, and brand identities.''

The name rang a bell when I looked this up but for some reason I hadn't looked into this agency before. Looking at their work I find that it's all great stuff and I enjoy it, but they have a very specific style which doesn't really deviate. Its nice type, nice imagery and beautifully put together. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not- the work certainly hits the spot, it seems quite conceptual and I like it that they work for charities and meaningful subjects as well as more commercial stuff, but I guess i'd like a little bit more variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment